Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Wedding . . .


I have this friend who was getting married . . . . 


She was totally chill about the whole thing.  No traditional photos of the entire bridal party with umpteen bridesmaids and groomsmen.  No throwing of the bouquet.  None of that mumbo jumbo.  She said, "I just want a few framers."  Cool.



Well, she's got these gorgeous kids, and I had to make the most of my time and at least get some good shots of them, right?


This is my friend Zoe.  She and I go waaaaaaay back.


Her and her brother, Gavin, gave the bride away (which happens to be their mom).  When the minister asked, "Who gives this woman to be wed?"  It was so sweet to hear his little voice say, "Zoe and I do." 



Small.  Intimate.  Close friends and family.


I hope they got a 'few framers' from me.


The happy couple!




Ni Hao Yall

No comments:

Post a Comment